Monday, December 6, 2010

Let It Out Monday

This writer has chosen to remain anonymous...

To the Edge,
 
My hat goes off to you, I kinda wanna see you win this fight...
I couldn't imagine losing to any lesser, sorry knife...
4 years now ive been dreading this fight...
come to think of it, for 4 long years i've been in this same plight...
with visions of winning and smashing right through you...
petal to the floor, no seatbelt, no need, it just you and me...
I wanna win but even I can see...
no matter how much speed, I you can't beat sheer concrete...
the funny thing is if I do it we both win...
 
I have to end this thought before it ends...
 
-H-T

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas songs that played when I came to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The incompleteness of the last line is dangerously beautiful.

    I think it takes a different tool, not speed, to break through and break down concrete.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written. Who's it directed at?

    ReplyDelete