Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To You, Dear Reader


"There's one thing a quote does that nothing and no one else can do... it can become a part of you. You may never meet the person who said it, but that person is now a companion. Quotes help you get over pain, feel love, make you smile and laugh, and help you through those tough days when you think that no one else knows what you're going through."

To You, Dear Reader,

Okay. I'm not new to this. I've had a blog before, but decided one day to get rid of it. So why, you may ask, did I decide to start one up again? I guess I missed putting my thoughts out there. Hearing feedback from other people, too, you know? Let's face it, 140 characters on Twitter sometimes just doesn't cut it. So here I am, on the ol' blogging scene again. You don't have to like what I write- hell, you don't even have to read what I write. But if you feel compelled to, throw me a comment. Sometimes the best thing about blogs is just knowing that someone out there is going through the same kind of stuff you are, maybe has the same thought process as you too or something. I don't know. Hopefully this will be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Look forward to getting to know you,
Fai

3 comments:

  1. you got me as a follower love! looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find blogging more fun than tweeting..more words more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to the blog!
    I LOVE the concept behind your writing and that quote is a perfect :)
    Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete